UX / UI Designer
Bluecrest Wellness is on a mission to inspire and motivate our customers to take control of their health and wellness by empowering them with a clear understanding of their current health status.
COVID-19 has enabled the business to take a look at how we deliver our health screenings and we have some big plans to continue to grow the business and support our customers ever growing health needs.
About the Role
Bluecrest is a multi-award-winning provider of health assessments (B2C and B2B) that helps people take control of their health risks to live healthier, happier and more productive lives. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. You will also be expected to design the overall functionality, and to ensure a great user experience. You should be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Typical tasks you’ll undertake include:
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
• Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
• Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
• Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
A few things you’ll need:
• Ability to extract a brief from internal stakeholders and work closely with them through the initiation, design and production phases
• Ability to translate your great designs cross-browser / cross-platform
• Ability to think creatively
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign)
Reporting and Team
You’ll need to be self-motivated, whilst being able to work collaboratively, and will be joining a small and passionate marketing team. You’ll be expected to provide weekly updates to the Marketing Director based on agreed core projects and you’ll be working alongside the Marketing Director, Marketing Managers for the B2B and B2C sides of the business as well as Marketing Executive. Outside of the core marketing function, you’re also likely to work with the Development and Business Development Team.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Working hours: Mon - Fri 9-5
Start date: 02/01/2020