About the Role
Talent Nexus are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. You will work within our expanding client base, delivering market-leading advertising and content services.
We are looking for an Account Manager with experience working in a marketing agency or within job board sales teams, or similar. We would consider applications from most recruitment backgrounds e.g. recruitment consultants.
About the Role
● Account management with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
● Creating and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Google Ads, remarketing, content and social
● Project management of content campaigns including organising of project plans, liaising with writers and designers, and managing client expectations
● Upselling of existing clients and seeking opportunities for growth of accounts
● Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
● Marketing agency or job board team experience
● Experience creating and optimising advertising campaigns
● Demonstrable history of successfully managing client accounts
● Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
● Ability and willingness to get stuck into other digital marketing channels
● Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
● Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
● Some content background is ideal but not essential
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have recently doubled in size and have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company for new hires.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme.
We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the Package
● £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
● 32 days holiday including bank holidays
● Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
● Health insurance - Career development plan
● A wide range of exciting perks
● Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
● Quarterly team events
● Potential new best friend in one of our office dogs!
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
Working hours: 9-5
Start date: 03/03/2020