Junior Editor and Motion Graphics Designer
Double Dice Films
About Double Dice Films
This is a brand new internship at a Film and Animation production company based in London Bridge. Our core focus is online social advertising, covering commercial, B2C and corporate sectors.
About the Role
This role will initially be a 3 month part time internship. Ultimately we are looking for a creative, hard-working, ambitious graduate to join the team full-time on a permanent basis. Starting salary, if offered a position after the internship, will be £22-24k with further training and benefits available.
In the hiring manager's words:
Working alongside our production and creative departments, you will be a key member of the team working on innovative and creative content output. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate that can proactively bring exciting visuals, animations and content ideas to our company.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- DaVinci Resolve
Attributes we are looking for:
A detail-conscious, creative-driven personality with a positive and upbeat attitude. Excited about collaborating with a dynamic, innovative and friendly team of producers and Directors, that will take on exciting and rewarding challenges and help create original ideas. Given the nature of the role, you will need to be creative, hard-working, ambitious, personable and able to work autonomously where required.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Edit high-quality original video across all major platforms. A focus on compelling and engaging storytelling.
- Create high-quality original Motion Graphics animation across all major platforms. A focus on compelling and engaging storytelling.
- Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time.
- Creating bespoke edits for different platforms to engage our audiences across platforms, including YouTube.
- Ensure all video content is delivered on time, within tight deadlines.
- Manage post-production workflows, finding efficiencies in preparing projects for colour grading, graphics, translations and multiple deliveries.
- Organise and backup all video assets, including management of a central server and DAM.
- Subtitle and optimise content for international deliveries.
- Create, update and develop graphic assets for video content.
- Pitch, plan, storyboard and collaborate on creative video projects where necessary.
- Research imagery, music and stock video to support creative treatments and edits.
- Work flexibly and reactively to editorial workflows and shoots.
- Keep up to date and understand the latest trends and developments in video across platforms and devices.
- Select and optimise effective thumbnails from edits
3 days per week
Our company is still operating as normal, with the majority of people working from the office. However, in the interest of social distancing, we are occasionally staggering work from home days to ensure personal safety. Interviews will be conducted via Facetime/Zoom/Skype. Your initial on-boarding will take place remotely.
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Location: London Bridge
Working hours: Part time - 3 days per week
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: ASAP