Anything is Possible
About the Role
Due to the current COVID-19 situation - this role is on hold until the company are able to start interviewing and hiring again. You are still welcome to apply, but response may be slower than usual and delayed until the client is able to be back in their routine. Thanks for your understanding.
Anything is possible. We believe this so much, we made it our brand.
aip is a creative, media planning & knowledge agency that specialises in data-driven, integrated communications, media planning across all digital and offline channels, and end-to-end creative services. Using proprietary audience planning technology aligned with business goals, aip develops bespoke integrated media solutions for brands.
The truth is, focusing on media channels, CPMs, cookies, or impressions is a mistake made far too often. It leads to high-frequency, low-quality and low-impact campaigns that annoy people and are subsequently forgotten.
Agencies and advertisers need to respect people's time and understand the value of their attention. Today’s campaigns have to be more empathetic and emotionally engaging than ever before to gain valuable attention. What's more, they need to create long-lasting consumer relationships that drive tangible business outcomes.
We think it's time for something different. And we think different is better. Foundedin2017andledbyMarkandSam, aip creates better brand and consumer connections to make advertising more enjoyable, engaging, and effective. The business is 5 pillars that help us to disrupt the agency world for the better.
1) Transparency - Nothing is hidden because we are proud of the value we bring to our client partnerships.
2) Connect & automate - We get excited when we can connect and automate things. When we move time from tasks that generate minimum value into tasks that generate lots of value.
3) Frictionless - Working with us is easy. In fact, we will be the easiest partner our clients have ever worked with.
4) Smarter - Working with us helps our clients to work smarter. Working for us, helps you to become smarter.
5) Agility - Flexible working & diverse talent delivers better performance. We think that people who think differently help us to deliver better solutions.
Working at Anything is Possible should be a life-changing experience. Bold words we know, but that's why we set up the business. Agency life doesn't have to be overworked and underpaid. It should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
We believe anything is possible and need people to help us achieve it. Working alongside the aip co-founders and wider team, you will be intrinsic to the success of our agency.
You will help us to delight our clients with innovative & creative solutions that cover our three business areas: media, creative & knowledge. With your help, we will grow the business and win new clients. We will win awards and challenge the media industry to be better.
On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of client campaigns. You will have the autonomy to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts whilst ensuring all your accounts meet minimum best practice standards.
As a PPC Exec, you will create and manage paid search campaigns across a portfolio of aip clients.
You will contribute to the strategy & planning across our client portfolio to meet and exceed their expectations.
As part of a team, you will deliver award-winning media solutions that push the boundaries of our industry.
You will be responsible for a number of executions across paid search and aip product development & innovation in these areas. This includes Google Text Ads, Shopping, YouTube and Bing.
● Day to day management and creation of paid search campaigns for a portfolio of clients
● Keyword and audience research including account builds inline with aip best practice
● Ad creation and copywriting
● Daily / Weekly monitoring of performance on tests and updating actions accordingly
● An open mind to learning more and owning elements of scripting and automation in PPC
● Establish and develop strong client relationships via email, face to face and phone calls
● Producing post-campaign analysis, analysing campaign results and creating actionable insights to feed into future campaigns
● Develop your understanding and exposure digital channel management and wider industry talking points and their influence on strategy for our clients
● Using our suite of insights tools, you will help to interpret data and gather insights to fuel strategy for our clients
● Bring our values to life in everything you do
Connectivity and Automation As a core pillar of our business we expect you to help us to connect and automate everything we can.
Within your role as a junior digital partner, we want you to contribute to the development of bespoke tools that can help our business innovate, grow and differentiate from the competition.
You will also learn how to create and develop client reports through our reporting product, becoming an expert in our dashboarding technology and deliver world-class insights that wow clients.
Finally, as part of a team, we want you to develop your skills in emerging technologies and help shape our product capabilities.
As part of our Smarter Pillar, our knowledge capabilities need to be second to none. As a core part of our team, you will work on and undertake bespoke research projects for clients and the agency.
You may be asked to help us to develop and deliver training programmes for our clients. You will contribute thought leadership across our business and the industry, delivering insightful blog posts on our website and the trade press.
Finally, and most importantly, you will have a ruthless desire to improve through ongoing self-development.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your daily responsibilities will include:
Creating and managing paid search campaigns to effectively promote the brands, products, or services of aip clients.
Analyse data to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
Communicating with clients to provide updates on the status of their marketing campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
Write report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns. Skills and Qualifications
● PPC - Experience managing or assisting in the management of Paid Search campaigns. This includes competency with spreadsheets and handling large amounts of data
● Mathematics – a good level of mathematics and data analysis.
● Communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams, write attention-grabbing ad copy and insightful report commentary.
● Time management – being able to juggle multiple activities and client accounts, ensuring on-time delivery of all required tasks.
● SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO).
● Social media advertising – a basic understanding of the main social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and advertising formats used to promote products, services and brands online.
Nice to haves:
● Google Ads certified professional.
● Social media advertising qualifications, such as Facebook Blueprint.
● Google Analytics certification.
● Experience of Scripting.
Our shared values are what makes our business.
We’re brave - We embrace uncertainty. We test, learn, improve and go again.
We’re diverse and united - We love meeting new people, embracing new ideas and exploring the possibilities. We come from all walks of life. When we work with great people, anything is possible.
We’re grown up - We show maturity in our outlook and attitude. We are fair and positive, but aren’t afraid to say it how it is and constructively challenge.
We want to change things - We want to make a difference to our clients and our people, every day.
We work happy - We come in, do the business and have fun.
We have high expectations of you.
You must challenge the status quo and see no boundaries to what we can achieve. Be ambitious, be adaptable and be an expert in your field. Help us be better and don’t settle for average.
You will be an inspiration to the rest of the agency, to our clients and a leader within your area of expertise.
We want to take you out of your comfort zone, to stretch and to learn. You must believe that anything is possible.
In short, we want you to be the best person you can be.
We are a young business and this is an exciting time. You are joining the business in its infancy and have the opportunity to shape what we are. But that doesn't mean we skimp on benefits.
Fantastic holiday, flexible working and self-improvement budget for life are just a few of the things we offer.
This is on top of a competitive salary and a flexible working environment where you will be supported to be the best person you can be.
Location: Brighton / London
Working hours: 9-5
Start date: 02/03/2020