About the Role
London based, independent software development company, working with an industry-leading team. Clients include world-leading brands and agencies. This company was built to revolutionise the licensing industry.
Main purpose of the role:
We are looking for an Account Executive, to be part of the Account Management team, to implement all aspects of client management. In this role, you will be working with high profile global clients and you will be an integral part of their consumer product strategies, driving tremendous value to their business.
Excellent customer service is at the core of what we do and the Account Management team is responsible for delivering that to our customers.
This role is perfect for someone who has a client/brand management background, with good technical experience and is passionate about building out best practices to on-board and support clients to the best of their ability.
The role requires strong initiative, excellent communication skills and focus to execute. There will be the opportunity to progress towards a wider sales and account management role as the client base expands and the business grows and evolves.
Being passionate about transforming how clients manage and grow their licensing business is critical. The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic working environment and enjoy a collaborative and creative culture.
- Build and manage executive level relationships with your assigned client base (licensees and licensors) to ensure successful partnership and great experience.
- Become an expert on products, their strengths and capabilities and apply to your clients’ business needs to upsell further modules.
- Conduct training for clients to ensure business value is delivered, and expectations are met/exceeded against KPIs and business objectives.
- Undertake onboarding of clients onto the platform, as well as implement & maintain client support processes, including creation of relevant documentation and collateral.
- Monitor and review client usage to guarantee high customer satisfaction, ensuring clients become advocates.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to ensure that clients are continually getting value out of the platform and receiving the best customer experience possible.
- Take care of client administrative tasks to ensure account management processes run smoothly and relevant info is up to date.
- Document and track project progress using internal CRM system.
- 1+ years’ experience within a customer-facing role, SAAS experience preferred. Licensing / branding industry experience bonus.
- Eagerness to learn on the job, ability to think on your feet and be comfortable with uncertainty
- Time management and organisation skills are critical when juggling tasks and managing priorities across a growing account base
- Ability to self-motivate, work in teams and show flexibility within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm (We allow some home working)
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per year
Location: Soho Square, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: 11/02/2021