About the Role
Due to the current COVID-19 situation - this role is on hold until the company are able to start interviewing and hiring again. You are still welcome to apply, but response may be slower than usual and delayed until the client is able to be back in their routine. Thanks for your understanding.
If you’re excited by the thought of joining a fast-moving business working with a progressive, supportive team then this is the role for you.
We’re now looking for a driven front-end developer who can take our online solution to new heights. Additionally, as the technical team is small there is a massive opportunity to expand your skills in either backend development or product manager skillset.
Specifically, on a day to day basis you will:
- Support the development and improvement of existing systems on the front end
- Design, build and deploy front end changes
- Work closely with the team and write well-designed, simple, clean code
- Be genuinely interested in learning new technology i.e. Alex our chatbot
- Help to make the website as user-centric as possible
- Support the rest of the team to convert more visitors on the site
You and your experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of React (Essential)
- Familiar with PHP
- Web and mobile applications development
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality
- You believe you will thrive in a fast-paced, agile, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Confident in sharing your knowledge and views in order to make the business more successful
- Strong organisational skills and ability to forward plan
About the company
amicable is a new and innovative approach to divorce, separation and co-parenting. Our vision is to change the way the world divorces and disrupt the family law market with a unique new approach.
We are already helping thousands of couples to separate in a better, more positive way that doesn’t cost the earth. amicable has won multiple awards since launching including the British Legal Technology award for Social Impact, The Sunday Times Maserati 100 and Startup.co.uk’s top 100 start-ups list. We’ve been featured in the UK’s main media outlets including The Times, The Telegraph and the Guardian and are now scaling up and looking to expand.
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
- Office based but you can work remotely when needed
- Working as part of a great team
Location: Mortlake, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 04/03/2020