Digital Marketing Executive (Demand Generation)
About the Role
Jumpstart your Tech Marketing Career
Personal and professional growth opportunity for a junior marketing candidate with an analytical brain.
We are looking for a junior, ambitious marketer to promote products and services, create buzz around our brand, and generate leads for sales. If you are looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and have a strong appetite for personal and professional growth, this role might be for you.
You will be working in a technology startup with seasoned colleagues, learn a lot, make a difference, and become a senior marketer. This is a great opportunity for a smart doer, keen to learn, work independently, and accelerate your career.
The ideal candidate will have some digital marketing experience and a technical degree, such as electrical engineering or computer science. Our business has a base in the UK, currently with working remotely and connecting online. This role is heavily data-focussed, analytical and technical.
The experience we need.
You must have a fundamental understanding of digital demand generation and be comfortable with tactics that can drive demand. We have a B2B focus, so experience optimizing spend and content on LinkedIn is particularly helpful. That said, we believe that smarts and determination are more important than experience.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Manage acquisition budget to meet Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) goals
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA)
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure feedback loops are in place to monitor lead quality.
- Manage web landing pages and run A/B testing to optimize campaigns.
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation efforts, to ensure we have effective lead nurturing campaigns.
- Respond to web-enquiries via Email and Chat.
What you'll get in return.
- 25 holiday days each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days)
- Work-life balance with our Flexi-time policy
- Coaching on the job by experienced professionals
- 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
- Bike2Work Scheme (government-backed cycle to work scheme)
- Workplace pension contributions
- Welcoming company culture, including many interest groups from Yoga to D&D
We’re building a future where connectivity can be leveraged to serve people, businesses, and government to create value and improve the quality of life.
At SignalScore, employees come first. From creating a welcoming workplace to providing our people with the tools to shine, our culture nurtures collaboration, innovation, and fun.
At SignalScore, your colleagues will include veterans in the industry, talented new grads, and everyone in between. You will work with new technologies, solve original problems, and partner with amazing companies all over the world.
Our benefits go beyond compensation and perks to take great care of you. Our programs are designed to help you enrich your future, have a ton of fun, and achieve well-being.
A remote job is one that is done away from the office in a remote location, at any time of day. We accommodate personal work situations and understand work-life balance.
We embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment and promotion decisions based on merit. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential.
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Working hours: Full time - flexible
Start date: 01/04/2021