Social Media Designer (Motion Graphics)
About the Role
Cubaka are on the hunt for an ambitious, competent and creative junior motion graphic designer to join our lively team in old street, working across a number of exciting clients.
You will be responsible for producing punchy videos in various social formats, creating 2D and ideally 3D animation for the likes of IGS filters etc, editing photos/assets and adding typography, and some illustration as and when required.
We're looking for someone who gets and understands the different social channels and the different creative formats such as Filters, Instant Experiences, Carousels, Reels etc. Ideally we want you to have produced some content for Social channels before, and if you've worked in an agency on client accounts before that will be a real plus.
We're an award-winning Social Media agency based in the UK, who work with brands such as The British Heart Foundation, PlayOJO Casino, Star Alliance, Virgin Trains, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of Strategists, Creatives, Account Managers, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible. Sound good? Read on!
As our new Social Media Designer, we will need you to be:
- Creative: At least 6 months of creative work in a portfolio that shows off your best designs.
- Social media savvy: A natural flair for what works on social media and ideally some experience designing graphics including motion graphics for Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Software: Ideally you are comfortable and experienced working in After Effects, Premiere & potentially Cinema 4D and also have solid Adobe Creative Suite skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Your design skills: You will have some or all of these design skills and be keen to learn where you have gaps: Animation, Video editing, Motion Graphics, Photo Editing, Illustration, Visualising.
- Curious: And willing to learn, with an interest in the latest goings-on in social media and digital marketing.
- Self-starter: We're a small team, but we do big business. Be ready to dig your teeth into something new, and take on anything and everything.
- Pro-active: You have lots of ideas, and the ability to turn them into reality.
- Keen to learn: You want to be part of an agency and you want to learn how to advise the accounts team on your ideas, what will look / work best, and you will be happy to be client facing where necessary, i.e. presenting your work etc.
- Passionate: Our team is filled with individuals who are more than just their skills. What can you bring to the table?
In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory)
- Annual professional development budget of up to £500
- Simply health plan
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme
- Office dog (free petting)
- Fruit and snacks
- Company Apple Macbook Pro (or PC if preferred)
Here are the important bits:
- Salary: To be confirmed
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Old Street, London
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 per year
Location: Old Street, London (temporarily remote)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Start date: ASAP