Sales Meeting Co-ordinator
VAT IT Reclaim is a fintech startup taking the VAT reclaim world by storm. They are at the centre of a massive and complex industry and has earned the reputation as the trusted and world’s leading service provider in tax reclaim and compliance. Leveraging their proprietary software and cloud-based platforms, VAT IT Reclaim delivers their premium service to over 13,000 clients which include multi-nationals and fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Are you bubbly and charismatic and love chatting on the phone? If so this could be the perfect role for you. No previous experience is required, just great communication skills and excellent spoken English to join a young fintech start-up that is going places!
Only profiles with intro videos will be considered.
VAT IT is looking for an organised, personable and hard-working individual to join their sales team.
As a Meeting Coordinator, you will be working directly under the Branch Manager to ensure meetings are set up with potential clients and relationships are maintained. This role will provide you with the opportunity to earn commission on top of a basic salary. There is a lot of growth in the Business and should the candidate be successful in this role, there are many other opportunities. You will work closely with the Branch Manager and will be responsible for:
- Researching and finding quality leads/potential clients using internal processes and partner websites
- Organising the leads on a spreadsheet and finding suitable contacts for each client
- Reaching out to leads, via LinkedIn, email and phone, to arrange meetings for Branch Managers
- Inputting of data and cross-checking of leads through Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Preparing of reports to identify standings in accordance with meeting targets
- Required skills, knowledge and competencies:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent phone and email etiquette (good grammar and sentence structure)
- Persistent and able to follow-up consistently using various mediums
- Personable and professional
- Proficient at Microsoft excel and outlook
- High energy level, internal drive and quick learner
- Resilient, ability to withstand rejection and sales-driven
- Target and money-driven mentality seeking rewarding results
- Proficient and excellent command of the English language
- Good High School and University Results
- Studying towards a Tertiary qualification or a Degree/Diploma obtained
- Cold calling and sales experience not a prerequisite but will be beneficial
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per year
Location: London (Remote during lockdown)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 15/07/2020