Partner Funds Support Executive
What drives you when you wake up in the morning? We have something written on the wall here at Crowdfunder HQ. It says: 'Ideas that might just change the world’.
And that’s what drives us – your ideas.
Together with the crowd and our extra funding partners, we have raised over £60m for start-ups, business ideas, charities, community groups, sports clubs, political movements and so much more through crowdfunding.
To put it simply, our mission is to connect your projects with the supporters who care because we truly believe that people should feel empowered to turn their great ideas into reality.
That's the power of Crowdfunder.
About the Role
At Crowdfunder, we are a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, passions, and hobbies. So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment.
Working on the partner side of the business you'll support the partner account team to ensure that projects are matched with the relevant partner funds they need to make their crowdfund successful and fund distribution targets are met. The location of this position is flexible across our offices - Bridport, Brighton, London, Newquay or home based.
Crowdfunder has a relatively small and highly effective team to support a rapidly growing business in a fast-changing environment. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is both partner and project-owner centric. We want to continue to deliver a focus on partner success but need to scale the team to be able to respond to the opportunity at hand.
As an important part of the partnerships team you would get experience working with friendly and focused individuals that aim to continue the success of our business and maintain a focus on the partner base in a rapidly changing environment.
You must enjoy talking on the phone, be very comfortable helping people over the phone and showing them what to do on the platform in a patient manner.
You must have strong digital skills and be confident using software such as the Google Suite, and CRM systems such as Pipedrive and Hubspot.
Crowdfunder will also be looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good administration and IT skills
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Comfortable dealing with clients in person and on the phone
- Confident use of remote communication tools, e.g. Microsoft teams and Google Meet
- Proven understanding of client care
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people at all levels
- The ability to work well independently and manage your time effectively
- Proven numeracy ability
- Good problem solving skills
- Identify and support potential projects on the Crowdfunder platform, eligible for partner funds
- Work closely with the campaigns team to identify opportunities for multiple match funding
- Ensure extra funds are released within a reasonable timeframe
- Work closely with volunteer groups to identify potential projects locally
- To ensure your partner funds are supporting key projects
- Reporting on applications numbers across all funds
- Setting up pledges and pledging as needed
- Work with the team to make clear the extra funding offer on the platform, e.g. updating guides
- Testing extra funding works correctly with new platform releases
- Increase extra funding visibility
- Understanding of the remit of funds
- Work collaboratively with internal team and sales to design client delivery plan
- Liaise with partner and third party escrow services to set up and manage partner wallet
- Prospect targeting (based on heat map/existing targets)
- Support account managers with existing partner requests e.g. organising reports
- Regular account management progress calls
- Coordinating partner/external reporting and project case studies
- Liaise with internal Crowdfunder team to deliver partner campaign
- Progress applications for second tier funds
- Recording actions/requirements
- Upselling products
- General administrative duties
Location: Brighton, London, Bridport, Newquay or Remote
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (can be flexible)
Start date: 01/08/2020