Anything is Possible
About the Role
Anything is possible. We believe this so much, we made it our brand.
aip is a media buying & marketing agency that specialises in data-driven, integrated communications, media planning across all digital and offline channels, and end-to-end creative services. Using proprietary audience planning technology aligned with business goals, aip develops bespoke integrated media solutions for brands.
The truth is, focusing on media channels, CPMs, cookies, or impressions is a mistake made far too often. It leads to high-frequency, low-quality and low-impact campaigns that annoy people and are subsequently forgotten.
Agencies and advertisers need to respect people's time and understand the value of their attention. Today’s campaigns have to be more empathetic and emotionally engaging than ever before to gain valuable attention. What's more, they need to create long-lasting consumer relationships that drive tangible business outcomes.
We think it's time for something different. And we think different is better.
Founded in 2017 and led by Mark and Sam, aip creates better brand and consumer connections to make advertising more enjoyable, engaging, and effective. The business is 5 pillars that help us to disrupt the agency world for the better.
1) Transparency - Nothing is hidden because we are proud of the value we bring to our client partnerships. 2) Connect & automate - We get excited when we can connect and automate things. When we move time from tasks that generate minimum value into tasks that generate lots of value. 3) Frictionless - Working with us is easy. In fact, we will be the easiest partner our clients have ever worked with. 4) Smarter - Working with us helps our clients to work smarter. Working for us, helps you to become smarter. 5) Agility - Flexible working & diverse talent delivers better performance. We think that people who think differently help us to deliver better solutions.
Working at Anything is Possible should be an experience. Bold words we know, but that's why we set up the business. Agency life doesn't have to be overworked and underpaid. It should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
We believe anything is possible and need people to help us achieve it. Working alongside the aip co-founders and wider team, you will be intrinsic to the success of our agency. You will help us to delight our clients with innovative & creative solutions that cover our three business areas: media, creative & knowledge. With your help, we will grow the business and win new clients. We will win awards and challenge the media industry to be better.
On a daily basis, you’ll be working across a diverse portfolio of accounts, supporting client leads in the management and development of client campaigns. You will have the autonomy to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts alike.
Day to Day Responsibilities
This is an important role within the agency working closely with clients, internal teams and contributing to new business opportunities. You will be supporting the wider team on the successful and ongoing delivery of client’s advertising & media campaigns. You will cover an array of disciplines within the role including offline, digital, social, creative, content production, promotions, partnerships and sponsorships.
The role will require managing a variety of different tasks including project timelines, reporting, media & creative briefings, client and partner approvals and coordinating the day to day deliverables of client programmes.
The role will progress into running internal team status meetings, and attending key client and agency meetings when required.
Every day you will:
● Demonstrate exceptional account management skills and the ability to plan, manage and deliver creative media campaigns to extremely high standards of quality and in a commercially focused way.
● Ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded and those client relationships are well managed. Work closely with a Strategy & Planning Partner to identify and nurture existing business opportunities.
● Deal with media owners, briefing them on campaigns and managing the invoice process.
● Prepare client documentation. Provide specialist input to new business opportunities and projects. Build client relationships through excellent project delivery. Manage multiple priorities.
● Give support to colleagues, manage activities across specialisms and work with the account management team on projects. Deal with invoicing and finances on a timely basis, handle proofreading, contact reports, status reports and research.
● Demonstrate immaculate attention to detail.
● Be a good communicator, have excellent project and time-management skills and the ambition to take on more responsibilities.
● Pull and interpret campaign trends and metrics. Conduct data and consumer profile gathering and assist in the development of results analyses which include insights and implications of data. Perform campaign analysis and identify and resolves issues.
● Manage media deliverables and communicate specs, program details and deadlines.
● Develop relationships with key outside partners.
Behaviours that drive success
We all share possibilist behaviours. Working within the wider team there are some core behaviours that will help you succeed within the role:
● You should be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to question the status quo
● Solve problems and grab opportunities
● A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
● Help people to grow around you
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
We are looking for you to come in and help our business grow. We want to draw on a wide range of your experience including:
● First-class verbal and written English is essential.
● Good people, organisational and analytical skills.
● Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions
● Strong attention to detail.
● Proactive attitude to try and improve the creative work and/or the delivery of campaigns.
● Works well under pressure and thrives in a busy agency environment.
● Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business. Listens and values the opinions of others.
● Focuses on the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of client projects.
● Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes.
● Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
● Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
● Monitors and pursues growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
● Demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
● Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
○ Working as part of a team
○ Presentation skills
○ Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
○ Exemplary attention to detail
Our clients are our business. We develop bespoke media campaigns based on their needs. You need to:
● Be highly responsive, timely and effective at meeting client requests
● Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business
● Attend client meetings and provide timely follow-up. You are very detail-oriented.
● Write clear, cohesive, client-ready documents. You have strong written and verbal interactions with internal teams (marketing, other capabilities, outside vendors).
aiPeople - Our shared values are what makes our business.
We’re brave - We embrace uncertainty. We test, learn, improve and go again. We’re diverse and united - We love meeting new people, embracing new ideas and exploring the possibilities. We come from all walks of life. When we work with great people, anything is possible.
We’re grown up - We show maturity in our outlook and attitude. We are fair and positive, but aren’t afraid to say it how it is and constructively challenge.
We want to change things - We want to make a difference to our clients and our people, every day.
We work happy - We come in, do the business and have fun.
We have high expectations of you.
You must challenge the status quo and see no boundaries to what we can achieve. Be ambitious, be adaptable and be an expert in your field. Help us be better and don’t settle for average.
You will be an inspiration to the rest of the agency, to our clients and a leader within your area of expertise.
We want to take you out of your comfort zone, to stretch and to learn. You must believe that anything is possible.
In short, we want you to be the best person you can be.
We are a young business and this is an exciting time. You are joining the business in its infancy and have the opportunity to shape what we are. But that doesn't mean we skimp on benefits.
Fantastic holiday, flexible working and self-improvement budget for life are just a few of the the things we offer.
This is on top of a competitive salary and a flexible working environment where you will be supported to be the best person you can be.
Working hours: 9-5
Start date: 20/03/2020