Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager
Mobilise is a software company that provides digital solutions for medium to large Service Providers in the field of telecommunications. Our new products help service providers launch modern, flexible digital services with unique set of features and capabilities, including Self-care mobile applications, web portal/e-commerce, CRM and more. We offer our services under SaaS model, and our clients include multi-national global brands in Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. Our HQ is located in London, UK, but our diverse team is operating from all around the world.
About the Role
Due to the current COVID-19 situation - this role is on hold until the company are able to start interviewing and hiring again. You are still welcome to apply, but response may be slower than usual and delayed until the client is able to be back in their routine. Thanks for your understanding.
Mobilise Global are looking for a Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager who is naturally proactive and takes ownership of their work.
As a BA/TMP, you will be key player in the fast growing Mobilise team and business, helping in defining and refining our products as well as ensuring robust and smooth delivery of our service and systems underneath.
You will work with key internal and external stakeholders to firstly gather and document business requirements from the client, followed by communicating the requirements to the development team and lead the delivery on business requirements for the launch of Mobilise’s services for clients.
Subsequently you will define and document Business Processes to allow internal and external resources to deliver on technical solutions, and operational readiness activities.
The Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager reports to the Managing Director and will work closely with the development team, the product owner and the internal management team.
In the hiring manager's words:
“We are a small team and most of the team works remotely, we have 8 staff in the office and fifteen others working remotely all over the world. We have a very multicultural environment that is friendly and supportive. To give you an idea, the exposure and support that we’ve offered new employees has meant that several people have been promoted within, or stayed with us and switched to a career path that better suited their skills.
This is an exciting time to join us, we are in a growth phase having received some funding and acquired a very large and important new contract who will be the first customer to use a brand new platform that we’ve just launched.”
About Mobile Global
Mobilise is a software company that provides digital solutions for medium to large service providers in the field of telecommunications. Our new products help service providers launch modern, flexible digital services with a unique set of features and capabilities, including self-care mobile applications, web portal/ecommerce, CRM and more.
We offer our services under a SaaS model, and our clients include multi-national global brands in Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East.
Our HQ is located in London, UK, but our diverse team is operating from all around the world.
- Previous experience in customer facing roles and project delivery end-to-end within the Telco industry.
- Ideally previous experience of using Agile methodologies, experience of planning and delivery using this methodology is important.
- Strong cross functional skill set including project management, technical and commercial skills developed through experience of the full product life cycle from initiation, development and implementation digital solutions
- Strong people management and relationship skills developed through management of internal, cross-functional and internationally resourced teams
- Empathic communication skills, developed through the presentation of innovative technical solutions and commercial proposals to both technical and business audiences at all stages of the development process
- Candidates should be a self-starter
- Be able to lead teams and influence stakeholders up to C level
- Have an entrepreneurial mind set
- Knowledge of BSS, CRM and Mobile Telecom environments is a plus.
- Experience in Mobile Applications, backend or CRM development is a distinct advantage.
- eTOM or ITIL certification and experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience in a start-up is a distinct advantage
Responsibilities and tasks
- Definition and management of project/ product lifecycle framework, project governance model, as well as, stakeholder management & excellent communication & presentation skills up to CxO level.
- Experience with business requirements including requirements elicitation, requirements definitions and requirements management with a specific focus on Mobile Applications, CRM and telecoms services.
- Solid experience in setting up and managing of the PMO functions in start-up and IT service providers with a particular focus on telecom.
- A hands-on business and process analyst with a proven track record of defining, measuring and improving customer experiences within mobile telecommunications with a specific focus on digital interfaces (Web portals, Mobile applications, backend system integrations and APIs).
- Coach team members and business partners on agile best practices.
- Ensure that user stories are created in a manner that translates requirements into a language understood by the technical teams.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful and timely delivery of the product deliverables within their assigned projects and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills in both English and Spanish.
Behaviours Mobilise will look for:
- BA/TMP must use his/her skills to translate between Engineering and other departments, including Sales, Architects, Product Marketing and Customers.
- Offers attention to detail and focus on operational excellence. Driven to deliver results.
- Assumes responsibility, is open to discuss failures and problems, while identifying solutions.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- An active interest in new technology and appetite for technology evolution.
- Confident to work in a multi-cultural team.
- Company pension.
- Laptop and company phone.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per year
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 23/03/2020