Account Executive - Social Media Agency
About the Role
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our lively team in Old Street, working across a number of exciting clients.
We're an award-winning Social Media agency based in the UK, who work with brands such as The British Heart Foundation, PlayOJO Casino, Star Alliance, Virgin Trains, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of Strategists, Creatives, Account Managers, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible. Sound good? read on!
As our new Account Executive, we will need you to be:
- Experienced: 6 months minimum under your belt doing something interesting.
- Knowledgeable: In all things social and digital marketing.
- Curious: And willing to learn, with an interest in the latest goings-on in social media and digital marketing.
- Self-starter: We're a small team, but we do big business. be ready to dig your teeth into something new, and take on anything and everything.
- Pro-active: You have lots of ideas, and the ability to turn them into reality.
- Keen: You want to be part of the action and be up for learning along the way.
- Organised: It's important that you're able to prioritise workloads and multi-task.
- Passionate: Our team is filled with individuals who are more than just their skills. what can you bring to the table?
In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory)
- Annual professional development budget of up to £500
- Simply health plan
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme
- Office dog (free petting)
- Fruit and snacks
- Company Apple Macbook Pro (or PC if preferred)
Here are the important bits:
- Salary: £23-27k Dependant on experience
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Old Street, London
Salary: £23,000 to £27,000 per year
Location: Old Street, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Start date: 01/09/2020