Business Development Executive
About Learning Ladders
Learning Ladders is an integrated suite of solutions designed specifically to support teaching and learning in primary schools.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated & experienced individual to join our company. The successful applicant plays a key supporting role in customer acquisition. Working alongside the sales team, they will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing UK and International leads through the sales process, creating and coordinating campaigns and the collateral required to fulfil them.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing person to help us continue our growth and success and build closer relationships with target customers. i.e, Head Teachers/Principals, Deputy Headteachers, Assessment Leads, Subject Leads and Teachers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will always be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, acting as an ambassador for our brand and products.
- Lead acquisition and nurturing
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date with all necessary information
- Assessing new leads to ensure they are appropriate and qualifying further if required
- Managing all demo bookings through the CRM and co-ordinating relevant diaries and prompts to ensure wasted time is to a minimum
- Updating CRM with notes and relevant information following lead contact and nurturing process
- Being first point of contact for company through used channels, including email, telephone and social media
- Building mini lead generation plans, including gathering information about the audiences and key messaging, objectives and executing the plans on time and to budget (if required).
- Activity and campaign reports to inform and help improve future work
- Co-ordinate and manage attendance at exhibitions and conferences around the world, and where required, attend as a company representative
- Be in regular contact with all customers to ensure product engagement and general satisfaction
- Record and process customer support requirements
- Manage and co-ordinate all customer training requests
- To carry out any duties of a similar nature and responsibility level as the line manager shall reasonably direct from time to time.
- Good educational qualifications of any discipline/ Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive demeanour
- Strong IT skills, experience of CRMs, Excel, design tools & good familiarity with social networks
- Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to tailor content and format to different audience needs.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Possessing high standards and an eye for detail
- Able to plan and work independently and use initiative, but also able to take direction and be part of a small team
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal office hours as required
- Salary - 25k basic + commission
Salary: £25,000 per year
Working hours: 8.30 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Start date: 01/03/2021