About Claim Technology
Claim Technology’s open insurtech platform accelerates software development and agile collaboration between business and IT teams looking to design and launch fully automated B2C and B2B insurance journeys in the cloud using a single API into best in class insurtech and no-code/low-code design tools.
About the Role
Looking for a junior marketer who specialises in social media to take responsibility for the day to day implementation of their earned, owned and paid marketing activities and co-marketing activities with their clients and ecosystem partners.
The Marketing Assistant reports to the Head of Digital
- Experience in social media - paid and organic
- Experience using Twitter and Linkedin to drive leads into the business
- Commercially savvy
- Experience creating content that resonates with their audience
- B2B marketing experience
Responsibilities and tasks
- Define a schedule to maintain a consistent social media presence with a focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create the social media posts and sourcing of images for posts and promoted content
- Create a monthly e-mail shot to leads and clients to keep us front-of-mind
- Create a quarterly e-mail shot to our tech and consulting partner channels
- Maintaining audience segments in Hubspot to support email activity
- Create a more formal process for onboarding new eco-system partners (e.g prepare info for website, marketplace, prep of press release, media outreach)
- Formalise our co-marketing activities with clients (e.g press releases, case studies)
We’re pretty flexible with hours. All team members are WFH but as a team of creatives we can’t wait to get back to our London office part-time
- Nest Pension
- Cycle to work
- Leon/Pret coffee subscription
- Feel free to suggest your own and make it happen!
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Working hours: Flexible
Start date: 15/03/2021