Customer Support - Software Specialist
CitrusHR is a fast-growing SaaS start-up who provide refreshingly simple personalised HR and employment law support and time-saving online software.
Employing and paying people can be stressful. There’s lots of red tape and paperwork that’s hard to get right and takes up precious time. Citrus HR's clever software and army of HR consultants help over 1000 UK small businesses take that pain away.
About the Role
citrus HR’s vision is to make it far easier for businesses to manage their people and reach their true potential. As a Customer Support (Software Specialist) you'll play an essential role in helping us realise this vision. You'll be joining a friendly and experienced team of 5 technical support and customer service specialists.
Please note, this role will be office based from a central location in Bath and we plan to start making the transition back in the near future, so candidates should be within commuting distance to Bath.
- You will have a natural ability to build rapport with customers over the phone and an easy manner when talking to customers.
- You will have proven experience building relationships with customers in a previous role preferably by phone.
- You will have good written English, and the ability to write email responses in a conversational, friendly way.
- You will be proactive in your dealings with customers, always looking to go above and beyond to help them.
- You will be a natural problem solver, always looking for the answer yourself before asking how to do something.
- You are confident using your initiative to test HR software features so you know how they work and can explain it to someone who is less techy.
- You are a technically competent person who picks up new technology easily.
- Providing "wow" customer service and technical support to the citrus HR small business customers.
- Responding to and resolving customer queries via email and phone.
- Taking responsibility for an area of the software, you will become the company's designated expert.
- Ensuring consistency of approach across the whole Customer Service team and continually seeking ways of streamlining and improving processes to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
- Working with the Sales team to ensure consistent messages are delivered to customers and that detailed handovers take place prior to the onboarding process.
- Adding software user feedback and requests to Trello to support the identification of potential new development requirements for the Development Team.
- Testing new software as requested by the Dev. Team, working within the parameters provided and providing detailed feedback.
- Testing our software to identify the source of issues raised by customers to see if they are bugs, and if so providing clear, detailed feedback on this to the dev team.
- Communicating suggestions about how to Improve our software to the Dev team
The CitrusHR team are a friendly bunch. You will be joining a high-energy, collaborative team. The role offers these benefits:
- Salary is £19k-22k depending on your customer support experience in a previous role
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension and life assurance
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries to the office
- Central Bath location
- Remote working until the office transitions back to office working.
If successful you will be asked to complete a short task that will be discussed in the first interview by video conference link. That will be followed by a second (socially distanced) in person interview at the citrus HR office.
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 30/09/2020