Influencer Specialist Intern
About the Role
Stakester is looking for an Influencer Specialist Intern to join our growing team in London. The ideal candidate will be someone who lives and breathes the current internet culture and that knows the key figures and influencers that populate the UK landscape in games like FIFA and Call of Duty.
You will be required to do research in current and upcoming trends, reach out to influencers and be able to spot potential good opportunities for Stakester.
A Bit About Us:
We're a brand new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers to back themselves, and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real life cash and prizes (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more).
Risking your money on a chance outcome really isn’t our thing - we empower people to believe in their own skills and worth, and control their own destiny.
Why work at Stakester? You’ll learn what it’s like to work in a testing, but really rewarding environment. You’ll be a part of a great team, with loads of experienced experts on hand to help you develop as a writer and as a marketer. Plus, you’ll get to play video games.
Bottom line? Stakester is a great place to learn – we’re learning every day as we grow. We’re a new company with a diverse squad of competitors, gamers and previous startup winners. We value hunger, passion, ideas and shared success and we want you to get a taste of it too!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Experienced in Social Media & YouTube Analytics
- Knowledge in Hootsuite and other third party analytic tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Producing and updating comprehensive influencer & channel lists on Microsoft Excel
- Reaching out to influencers and channels for potential partnerships
- Making sure that all pages & partners follow Stakester guidelines & instructions throughout partnerships
- Reporting on the performance of influencer content pieces & social media analytics
- Daily research on current & upcoming social media trends, challenges, platforms & digital influencers.
Salary: £9.23 per hour
Location: London (Temporarily remote)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 15/03/2021