Customer Success Executive
State of Flux
About the Role
Due to the current COVID-19 situation - this role is on hold until the company are able to start interviewing and hiring again. You are still welcome to apply, but response may be slower than usual and delayed until the client is able to be back in their routine. Thanks for your understanding.
Are you experienced dealing with customers on a daily basis? Do you love using technology, and solving problems?
State of Flux is looking for a Customer Success Executive who can ensure successful roll-out and value-add delivery of our software solution(s) to their global clients. You will have presence, gravitas and the ability to build rapport with all types of people. This is a new role in a new department, so they are looking for someone who can cope with some change, be flexible and help them find their way and set things up.
The Customer Success Executive reports to the Customer Success Director and works as an extension to the tech team based in Greece.
In the hiring manager's words:
It's like a family at State of Flux. Everybody works well together, we are a very collaborative bunch. The exposure you get to senior people in different industries such as Financial Services and the Public Sector is really beneficial for developing your career. We are a small company, and because of our size and the fact we are growing fast there are many opportunities for the right candidates. We always play to people’s strengths and purposely don't expect everybody to be the same.
State of Flux Technologies is a rapidly growing and ambitious Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides market-leading enterprise supplier management software recognised by Gartner, Procurement Leaders and Spend Matters. We are entering a very exciting period of increased growth, and we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join the team.
We are looking for a confident, driven and resilient individual with a client focussed attitude. You will have a keen interest in Procurement and Supply Chain practise and a desire to learn more about management consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably BSc, IT or other relevant fields).
- Some experience in a client-facing role.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Very strong attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s product(s) and their capabilities.
- Ability to understand and articulate how our solution / technology helps to achieve our customers’ objectives.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements, processes, challenges and suggest solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines.
- Polished and professional (verbal and written) communication in English.
- Understanding of software project management, software implementation, and roll-out / delivery of software products to clients.
- Experience in software-as-a-service applications, product adoption and customer experience.
- Understanding or experience of procurement and supply chain management.
- Dutch speaker.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Act as first point of contact for assigned clients of our software solution.
- Engage with (both operational and senior) customer stakeholders to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Focus on project adoption, value delivery, and customer experience and retention.
- Monitor usage, customer health and key metrics, identify and deliver value-add initiatives and opportunities, and highlight / manage risks.
- Support project implementation to ensure a smooth launch and introduction of the product to the customer.
- Provide support and online / remote training (technical and process).
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities, new features and possible upgrades.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/03/2020