Junior Graphic Designer
About the Role
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team in London and help develop our brand across a wide variety of channels including social, website, digital and product.
Why work at Stakester? You’ll be encouraged to be as creative as possible, working with a young and experienced team that are passionate about doing things differently. Oh, and we also have an in-house creative studio with a permanent actor to create content with every - single - day.
A Bit About Us
We're a brand new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers worldwide to back themselves and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real life cash and prizes (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more).
Taking risks and crazy chances isn’t our thing - we empower people to believe in their own skills and worth, and control their own destiny.
Bottom line? Stakester is where heroes come to back themselves. We’re a new company with a diverse squad of competitors, gamers and previous startup winners. We value hunger, passion, ideas and shared success and we want you to fit right in!
🔮Support the Social Team in researching and sourcing content, editing, designing assets (2D, motion graphics and video) for daily posting
🦄 Obsessively create memes that will help us engage our target audience and go viral across all social channels (TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook)
🌈 Support the Marketing Team in creating visual adverts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to entice new users to download the Stakester app
📸 Help us ideate, capture and edit longer-form video content for our YouTube channel
👾 Design best-in-class email templates and support the Product Team on new visuals for app updates
🔍 Keep the company up-to-date with emerging creative trends that ensure Stakester is as an innovative trailblazer in the industry
🧠 Be original, clever and visionary in everything you do
- A diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication
- Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best digital work including both static and moving image/video
- Must have experience in both 2D/static design and video editing, with excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects (Adobe CS)
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform
- A strong passion and hunger for keeping up-to-date with visual trends in the design world, from typography to new video editing styles (e.g. TikTok, music videos etc)
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow and execute detailed instructions and briefs
- Proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
Experience with C4D, Blender, Houdini or any 3D design engines
If this all sounds like a bit of you, then apply now by clicking the button below 👇we'll get in touch if you’re successful. So, what are you waiting for? Back yourself and apply for this role already!
Salary: £18,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Start date: 04/01/2020