About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a post-graduate or existing executive to develop their knowledge and skills in a small, dynamic, digital agency. Working under the direction of a Strategist you will be a key member of the team, linking the agency to our clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Provide the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building strong, positive relationships.
Develop a deep understanding of our client's businesses, markets, and opportunities and use this knowledge to add value to the client/agency relationship.
Work with the agency teams (Outreach and Copywriters) to create and supervise the delivery of strategies that will deliver measurable results for our clients.
Unlike offline advertising roles, this role is extremely hands-on and will not only include liaising with clients.
Other tasks may include:
- Reviewing content from the copywriter
- Search engine optimization campaigns
- Paid search campaigns
- Influencer marketing
- Support clients through new web projects, drawing together client requirements and content and using these to shape the solution.
- Write status and contact reports to keep clients and team members updated on account activity.
- Produce reports and evaluations for clients.
- Attend meetings with clients – making valuable contributions and taking quality notes.
Salary: £19,000 to £20,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/09/2019