Digital Marketing Executive
About Learning Ladders
Learning Ladders is an integrated suite of solutions designed specifically to support teaching and learning in primary schools.
About the Role
You’ll take ownership of all our digital marketing implementation across our website, social media and email marketing to drive awareness and sales pipeline. You’ll contribute towards our overall marketing strategies working directly with our CEO, CTO and Sales Director. This is a brand new role and so there is huge scope to make your mark.
Our company is a fast growing and respected challenger brand in the EdTech space, with fantastic evidence of impact, awards, and customer testimonials, so you’ve plenty to work with. We’ve recently upgraded our website and internal CRM systems, as well as signing some key partnerships, so we’re poised for rapid growth and this role is a key part of our strategy.
You’ll need to be comfortable working unsupervised and often on your own, but as part of a friendly and growing team. We all work remotely, and the company operates a flexible working policy. You’ll be given plenty of scope to use your initiative, we want someone to bring fresh ideas to the table as well as ensure we’re covering digital marketing basics and best practices.
Your job will be to:
- Develop our overall digital marketing strategy (with our CEO, CTO and Sales Director) and put in place appropriate KPIs and management tools
- Ensure our digital marketing activity is engaging our customers, and driving qualified leads into our sales pipeline
- Execute all digital marketing activities including Website management, SoMe management, SEO / PPC / Social Ads and all outbound digital communications - emails, newsletters
- Experience in SEO and PPC
- Social media management
- Copywriting & visual content creation - a strong creative eye
Nice to haves:
- Wordpress and Elementor
- Video editing & gif creation (animations a bonus)
- Analytics tools - SEMRush, GoogleAnalytics, LeadForensics
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £25,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP