About the Role
Have you come to the end of your final exams? Are you looking for a graduate career? Have you thought about beginning a career in headhunting? Perhaps not!
Mana Search is different, we aren't just a headhunting firm, we combine headhunting, search and technology to change the way job hunting is experienced by all.
Here are just a few reasons why you should join us:
We are a start-up already on our journey of growth. This is the most exciting time to join a company, you get to be part of the founding team, not many careers provide you with the chance to make an impact straight away.
Fast progression - there are not many graduate roles where you can be promoted within your first year. We can help you achieve that.
Culture - help us get this right, you have the chance to make a difference and to create something really great. There is a lot to get involved in and to keep you motivated!
Mana Search is a Data, Analytics & AI head-hunting firm based in London. Our digital career platform has been created to enable companies and the workforce to better connect directly.
- Building and maintaining lasting and meaningful relationships with existing clients
- Motivated to networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Resourcing candidates using various platforms
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Arrange interviews for candidates with clients
- Ability to be independent within a team environment
- Confident and resilient in the face of adversity
- Great business acumen
- High calibre work ethic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willing to share knowledge and ideas whilst learning along the way
- Friendly and approachable
- Committed to providing a high-quality service
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- No previous experience is necessary
Salary starts from £20,000 with the ability to earn up to £45,000 in the first year with a discretionary bonus.
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/12/2019