Digital New Business Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a post-graduate to develop their knowledge and skills in a small, dynamic, digital agency. Working under the direction of a senior director you will be a key member of the team and will help Terrier Agency generate new business opportunities.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Sending messages via LinkedIn to book introductory calls with the Managing Director to generate new business.
- Creating lists of new business contacts to go after.
- Building a sales attribution model with the senior director.
- Attending new business meetings with the senior director to learn.
In time the role would include:
- Putting pitch documents together.
- Conducting competitor reviews.
- Writing company blog articles.
- Having calls with new business prospects.
Starting wage is £18k with a commission paid for each meeting you organise that originates from a call from your LinkedIn messages.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/01/2019