Social Media Manager
About Argyll Entertainment
Argyll Entertainment is a dynamic and entrepreneurial online gambling operator that is looking to innovate how we enjoy and engage with real-money gaming sites.
About the Role
Job summary: This is a brand new role at a leading online gambling operator. Contract to permanent role (after 3 months internship) for successful candidate who delivers results on the measurables.
The Social Media Manager reports to the Marketing Director and is part of a 12 person marketing team.
- Strong content and copywriting skills
- A keen sports bettor
- Understanding of how to engage with a target audience
- Trustworthy and responsible
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage the social media channels, primarily Twitter
- Share key marketing messages alongside engaging content to grow the audience
- Acquire new sports betting clients via Twitter and help retain existing customers
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm (Remote working for now)
Salary: £20,000 per year
Location: Remote / London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 01/12/2020