Business and Marketing Intern
About the Role
Mobilise Global is looking for a Technical Coordinator to help them facilitate a number of different projects in their business. They are looking for the sort of person that loves to be helpful. You will jump on a task whether it’s technical or general admin, liaise with staff members and get the job done, problem solving as you go.
It’s a new exciting 6-month internship that will teach you about many aspects of the business. The expectation is that this role will turn into a permanent role (performance dependent) after the 6-month internship period. There is also scope that this role could grow in many different directions depending on what you excel at.
The Business and Marketing Intern reports to the CTO and will have daily dealings with all staff in the company.
In the hiring manager's words:
“We are a small team and most of the team works remotely, we have 8 staff in the office and fifteen others working remotely all over the world. We have a very multicultural environment that is friendly and supportive. To give you an idea, the exposure and support that we’ve offered new employees has meant that several people have been promoted within, or stayed with us and switched to a career path that better suited their skills.
This is an exciting time to join us, we are in a growth phase having received some funding and acquired a very large and important new contract who will be the first customer to use a brand new platform that we’ve just launched.”
About Mobile Global
Mobilise Global is a software and consultancy company, providing SaaS solutions and end-to-end consultancy to the telecommunication industry. Clients include the UK Government, Car Phone Warehouse, Red Bull Mobile, Lebara Mobile and the Post Office.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tech savvy - competent using a variety of technology.
- Experience using Wordpress to upload content.
- Ability to use Photoshop or other simple design programmes to edit and create images.
- A good grasp of the English language, and the ability to edit and proof-read content.
- The confidence to roll your sleeves up, use your initiative and get stuck in whatever task is given to you.
- Some industry work experience or an internship.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Wordpress management - uploading new content to the site, creating pages, uploading images.
- Writing or editing blog posts and posting them to the Mobilise Global company page on LinkedIn.
- Helping write business proposals to send to clients based on an existing template.
- Market research - support the Market Research team with tasks as and when required.
- Helping create and edit presentations using PowerPoint.
- Help and support the business development team with updates to Excel spreadsheets as and when required.
- Company pension.
- Laptop and company phone.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 01/04/2020