Junior Marketing Designer
About the Role
In the hiring manager's words:
"What I like the most about Yoti is the people. The design team that we have here is the best design team I have ever worked for. We have a chance to work with all different types of designers UX, UI, a researcher, marketing and print designers.
Our team meets up usually 3 times a week and is really collaborative. We all give each other constructive feedback. This format is really motivating and means you always want to have something cool to show your colleagues."
Who we are
Yoti is a global company whose aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. We have seriously ambitious goals to become the world's most secure and data sensitive company. Our passionate team works to improve the way people share their personal information. Innovative products like the Yoti mobile app help people to prove who they are online and in person.
Yoti is changing the way people prove their identity. Our products are built from the ground up to respect customers' privacy and put you in control. We will never sell on customer data - we couldn’t even if we wanted to. Designing products that are simple to use and easy to understand in the world of privacy, security and personal data is a tough challenge.
We are creating a new concept. Something that has never been done before, Why not be part of something truly innovative and creative. Yoti is here to fight against fraud and build a secure identity system for individuals and businesses. We are a company who are pushing the boundaries of technology for a safer world.
More about this Team and Project
You’ll be joining the Brand Design team that sits within the Marketing team working closely with copywriters and marketers.
You’ll also be part of the wider Design team(UX, UI, research) sharing ideas, inspiration, and knowledge.
As a Yoti junior marketing designer, you will be creating beautiful, engaging and optimised marketing campaign collateral for both online and offline use. Advocate, design and deliver Yoti’s core messages and values through the full marketing mix with a focus on mobile acquisition campaigns and brand activation.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketers, Copywriters, Business development team, and Product Designers
- Advertising campaigns across web, mobile, and offline
- Social media design support for B2B and B2C channels
- Collateral for events such as flyers, brochures and exhibition stands
- Presentation support and design for business development team
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- A desire to be part of something innovative that hasn’t been done before.
- Working knowledge of creative software packages, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects).
- Good knowledge of video editing and motion graphics.
- Experience in delivering display rich media banner ads.
- High attention to design detail, established guidelines and typography.
- A willingness to learn and be open to feedback on your work, as well, offering constructive advice to others in the team.
- Bonus if you have illustration skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Yoti Life (Internal communication platform and access to lots of discounts)
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
- Continuous learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, conferences, events, courses )
- Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table-Tennis and a Foosball table
- Free fruit and snacks and a fridge fully stocked with soft drinks and beers
- Team Events
- Flexible working
Yoti Links * Yoti Blog - https://www.yoti.com/blog/
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing crazy-complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded - this is part of the Yoti DNA. We like people who have a positive attitude, transparent and are open and honest about their thoughts. Committed, collaborative and champion all of our principles and what we stand for.
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a simpler, more secure way of proving identity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
If your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
- We will check your details against fraud prevention databases
- We will check identity; address match; PEPs and sanctions; bank validation, verification, fraud checks, negative data (CCJ, bankruptcy)
- If our investigations identify fraud or other criminal offences both when applying for a job and during your employment, we will record the details on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and other organisations to prevent fraud.
- Please contact HR@Yoti.com to get information on which fraud prevention databases we use.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail HR@yoti.com or let us know at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information please read our applicant privacy notice.
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 16/03/2020