Content Manager Internship
About the Role
We are looking for a bright, smart, creative person who will be responsible for and obsessed with our company’s presence and success in the digital world.
- Learn about the company’s brand, mission and vision to create content that supports the desired online identity/image and the company’s presence in the digital and physical worlds.
- Develop a content strategy that reflects the company’s goals and objectives.
- Create, edit and proofread engaging content for the company's website as well as for social media.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email, mobile app and social media.
- Promote, repurpose and refresh content to keep it entertaining, informative, engaging and relevant.
- Build and maintain a company following on social media.
- Maintain an editorial calendar that schedules creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Develop content roadmap.
- Use SEO to improve visibility of content.
- Track web analytics to measure and monitor content effectiveness over time.
- Stay abreast of the current best practices in the industry.
- Review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of the company.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for content that establishes, reflects and supports the company's brand identity/image as well as business objectives.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Knowledge of tracking, measuring and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Search Console, Google My Business, and SEMrush.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 01/10/2020