Investor Services Internship
At Titanbay, we believe in the power of private equity returns. Our investment platform enables institutional and private investors to invest in top-tier private equity, venture capital, and real estate funds with low minimums and low fees. With our portfolio construction tools, investors can build sophisticated private equity allocations with unparalleled insight. Titanbay is run and supported by private equity professionals and industry veterans from leading companies including Oaktree, EQT, Hg, Bain, Capital Group, Blackstone and J.P. Morgan.
Titanbay has had a phenomenal first year, bringing a selection of some of the world’s top private equity managers and strategies onto our platform. We are looking to strengthen our small but growing team and bring on someone with experience in Financial Services based in Ireland, who can provide comprehensive administrative support and ensure a superior investing experience for our investors. We have an open mindset, a disciplined work mentality, and embrace creativity, which makes for a dynamic work environment where you will be challenged and given responsibility to succeed amongst a trusted team.
About the Role
Perhaps you always thought you'd work at one of the top accountancy firms or banks, but you've had a re-think and feel your skills are better suited to a start-up. Perhaps you have some experience working in the financial industry, and you want a challenging role that merges finance and tech. If that sounds like you, read on...
This is a 3-month internship with a view to becoming a permanent position for the right person.
- Some experience in a corporate working environment and a desire to work for a start-up
- Has an understanding of how Private Equity works
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing business
- Has strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Can work independently and is a determined self-starter with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to make things happen in a non-hierarchical environment
- Is personable, creative, dynamic, and a quick learner
- Is fluent in English, additional European languages are a plus
- Is comfortable working remotely
- Has a some knowledge of the regulated environment
- Has some experience or exposure working in the Finance industry - Private Equity or Asset Management or working with LPs (Limited Partners)/investors
Responsibilities and tasks
- You are responsible for managing and improving the investor onboarding process to ensure an excellent investor experience, liaising with investors, Fund Operations, Investor Relations and external service providers
- You support the ongoing relationship management with new and existing investors
- You are the first point of contact for investor administration queries
- You gather key client information to support KYC/AML reviews to facilitate the investment process
- You represent the company to our investors
- You work with the Investor Relations team and Fund Operations team on various projects
Why join Titanbay
- You will join a team that is entrepreneurial and collaborative at heart
- You will get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You will work with world-class private equity managers, and have tremendous exposure to the both the FinTech and Private Markets landscape
- You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package and private healthcare
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Location: Temporarily remote / London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 15/03/2021