User Experience Designer (Connected Fitness Equipment)
About the Role
Turn your passion into a product. A unique opportunity for a candidate with a technical background to join an aspiring global fitness brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a User Experience Designer - with a background in gaming or software to join our product team. You will work creatively on our digital assets of Apps, Web and Games connected to our unique Indoor Cycling Trainer. If you are a passionate cyclist and ready to break the boundaries of the indoor experiences that are currently available, let’s talk!
What you’ll do
- Depending on your experience, you’ll work on application development across Android/IOS/Windows platforms or game development in Unity
- Explore and create exciting new content/software/hardware interactions
- Work with amazing people and have a lot of fun doing it
The experience we’re looking for
- Dev / UX Designer experience in consumer-focussed role
- Passionate cyclist
- Experience of working in the fitness / sports industry
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, PlayFab, Google Stadia
- Understanding of E-Sports
- User of indoor cycling software apps – like Zwift, Trainerroad, RGT, etc.
How to stand out among the rest
- You’re a smart doer and can prove it
- You have worked in a bike shop
- You have an academic degree
- You have lived in more than one country
- You are a diversity candidate
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive package incl share options
- Cycling Scheme
At Muoverti, employees come first. From creating a welcoming workplace to providing our people with the tools to shine, our culture nurtures collaboration, innovation, and fun.
At Muoverti, your colleagues will include veterans in the industry, talented new grads, and everyone in between. You will work with new technologies, solve original problems, and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
Our benefits go beyond compensation and perks to take great care of you. Our programs are designed to help you enrich your future, have a ton of fun, and achieve well-being.
A remote job is one that is done away from the office in a remote location, at any time of day. We accommodate personal work situations and understand work-life balance.
We embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment and promotion decisions based on merit. We prohibit discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential.
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: 01/04/2021