Junior Marketing Executive
About the Role
WHO WE ARE:
Pomelo Pay is a high-growth fintech start-up, focuses on mobile payment technologies. We turn merchants’ smartphones into a point-of-sale machine using our proprietary app. No more big, expensive POS machines but an app that merchants can download and start accepting payments. With over 50% of businesses not accepting some form of mobile payments, Pomelo Pay is aiming to bring all businesses into the cashless society using the latest and most innovating mobile technologies. Pomelo Pay is currently experiencing fast growth both within Europe and Asia and is looking to expand further into these regions in the coming months.
We welcome you to be part of our exciting journey as a junior marketing executive in our new marketing team!
RESPONSIBILITIES (included but are not limited to):
- Manage social media channels and company channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog
- Find and share relevant digital content
- Create value-added content based on thorough research
- Manage digital advertising campaigns
- Assist potential clients by guiding them through on-boarding steps, answering questions
- Work with the management team and external agencies to fine-tune company’s marketing strategy
- Gather data from marketing activities, and work with in-house data analyst to analyse the data
- Work in partnership with members of the design team to understand core user needs, using a range of approaches
- Use your research skills to create presentations to aid design/product recommendations
- Help try out design ideas with audience members and end-users to make sure they’re meeting real user needs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are an excellent communicator, out-of-the-box thinker and passionate content creator who is able to translate company’s message to its customers’ language. We are expecting you to be well-organised and have a great command of written English. A passion for fintech and payment industry would be great too.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
We welcome candidates who are educated to degree level, recently graduated from Marketing, Journalism, PR, etc. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, Facebook, and other relevant digital skills are a big plus.
- Work in a fast paced growing startup
- Competitive salary with employee share options
- Free coffee, tea
- Our office is in the most exciting Fintech hub of London: Level 39
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Start date: 01/02/2020