Junior digital marketer
About the Role
Cornflake are the masters of technology, offering services in everything from home cinema installation to home security and home automation systems. We are a close-knit team that are constantly striving (and achieving) the pinnacle in home technology. Want an example? We just installed the first home Imax. Two superb offices based in buzzing Fitzrovia lead to a constantly changing and fun environment to be in. We want motivated people to join Cornflake, who can shape their own destiny within the business.
Head of Marketing and Business Development
An exciting opportunity for a hungry digital grad that is looking to shape the digital future of a market-leading yet growing company in one of the most exciting industries in tech. We want you to shape the future of the digital identity of the company. In conjunction with the marketing manager you will be helping build and grow all the forward-facing digital platforms. While clear goals will be set, freedom to complete these with your own creative attributes is highly encouraged. An element of assisting with PR will also allow you to mingle regularly with high net worth individuals and industry professionals alike, attending events and awards.
This opportunity lies within a young and dynamic team who love new ideas.
- Build the brand - consistent messaging and branding across all digital output.
- PR - includes promoting Cornflake at events and awards, writing articles and liaising with press.
- Creating and maintaining a content-driven social media strategy.
- Drive traffic to the Cornflake website using innovative and engaging campaigns.
- Management of email marketing campaigns.
- Research and write topical blog posts for the company website.
- Video and photo content creation for the website and social.
- Create flyers, posters and other marketing material.
- Management of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels creating and scheduling engaging posts that help build the brand.
- Passionate about Technology and its application within the home
- Knowledge of current tech trends
- Social media experience (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/YouTube)
- Experience with Photoshop, or equivalent design tool
- Experience in editing video/photography (nice to have)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work creatively and independently
- 8.30 – 16.30, 5 days a week
- A total of 23 days paid annual leave
- Clearly defined progression path, and opportunity to shape your own destiny
- Exciting central location in one of the most prominent creative hubs in London
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Training Opportunities
- Regular Social Events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free coffee, and often champagne!
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000
Location: Fitzrovia, London
Working hours: 8.30 – 16.30, 5 days a week
Start date: 15/08/2019