Junior developer / software engineer
About the Role
DigitalGrads has partnered with, career marketplace Hired to help junior developers and software engineers find entry-level roles in London. Instead of applying to multiple companies, join Hired and let companies apply to you with salary details upfront.
Some of the companies on Hired include Skyscanner, Expedia, ThoughtWorks, and more.
Companies on Hired are looking for Engineers with:
Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
And/or experience of back-end development including but not limited to Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, C#, C++, Perl.
The ability to plan write, maintain and test code for applications and platforms adhering to the company's internal coding standards.
Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs and errors.
Constantly learning about advances in technology.
- Skip the job application process and let companies apply to you
- See salary + equity details upfront, before the interview
- Get access to 10,000+ companies looking for Software Engineers like you
- We’ll match you with your personal career coach to help you negotiate your salary
- Find a job that’s customised for you
- Get hired from top companies like WeWork, Dropbox, PayPal, Wag!, Shopify, Zillow and much more
Find out more about our partnership including tips and tricks for your application: https://www.digitalgrads.com/hired-and-digitalgrads-partnership/
If this sounds like you, please apply using the button below and we will send you next steps via the chat facility in the DigitalGrads Academy.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/12/2020