Junior Full Stack Developer
About Everlearn Holding
Specialised in bespoke mobile training and support solutions, which are currently used across most of the world. We are on a mission to make great mobile learning experiences and put an end to traditional e-learning experiences. Effective learning experiences which are rich in interactive exercises and mostly personalised.
About the Role
In the hiring manager's words:
Our team culture and values are best described as very entrepreneurial, flexible, adventurous, open minded and with direct communication and critical thinking.
- English spoken and written level: between good and native
- Degree in Computer Science
- Team player with strong communication skills and significant experience in working with virtual teams
- Experience with React and React Native
- Firebase experience
- Stripe which is our current payment provider
- Flutter experience - we’re considering a strategic shift in the future.
- Flamelink experience
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Maintain and develop new features
- Closely work with our CTO, Project managers and our CEO to further innovate our platform
- Occasionally work with our development partners in Italy
- The latest tools and technologies
- Primrose Hill based London office with small and highly experienced product development team
- Exposure to tech startup world
- Regular team lunches, drinks and great coffee
- Help put an end to dreadful e-learning!
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per year
Location: London, Primrose Hill
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (flexible)
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: ASAP