About the Role
Babblevoice builds and runs a custom VOIP solution aimed at the primary care market.
We are looking to hire a new person to aid our growing support and installation team. The successful candidate will spend time on our helpdesk communicating with customers via email and telephone and also travelling to the site to support and install our product.
- Onsite installation and training of customers.
- Frequent travel to customers across the UK.
- Communicating customers via email and telephone.
- Knowledge of VOIP and TCP networking protocols would be advantageous but willingness to learn is vital.
- Good clear telephone voice.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to fit into a small team.
- Company meetings and training held in Berkhamsted.
- Based at home, equipment supplied if required.
- There will be a short task at interview stage.
The role is remote but you will be required to travel as a part of the role when visiting clients for onsite installations.
- Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/babblevoice
- Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/babblevoip
- Find us on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/babblevoice?sub_confirmation=1
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
Working hours: Between 8.00am - 6.30pm (9-5 flexible if you are on site)
Start date: 01/10/2020