Since 2010 Mobilise has been a leading provider of software and services to the telecommunications industry.
In a world that is forever moving digital, Mobilise’s M-Connect platform enables MNOs, ISPs, MVNOs and service providers with the required software to offer highly engaging digital-first service propositions.
About the Role
Job summary: An exciting opportunity for a Sales Associate to support the Head of Sales in developing the sales pipeline for a global Mobility Solution Provider.
The Sales Associate reports to the Head of Sales and is part of the wider sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, presenting the full range of company products and services to prospective clients, including SaaS, Consultancy and Mobility Software Solutions;
- Develop rapport with key decision makers within Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Operators, MVNOs, Wireless Carriers, ISPs and other Communication Service Providers;
- Develop and grow a regular client call cycle to develop loyal clientele, working collaboratively with the client and internal teams to understand the potential for cross-selling and upselling products and services;
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating leads, appointment setting, proposal writing and contract close
- Conduct client experience meetings with existing clients to understand their feedback
- Work closely with the teams to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the company products and services meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required;
- Understand, engage and develop relationships with other partners engaged within customer base;
- Engage with relevant channel partners to find and develop new opportunities;
- Provide accurate and timely sales receipts and records;
- Maintain and submit sales, documents, reports and route plans and all other deliverables promptly and diligently;
- Achieve the highest standards in serving customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Capable of building instant, credible rapport via the phone, email and face to face to ensure the effective delivery of proposals;
- Must be reliable, conscientious, with work ethics and a “can do” attitude;
- Flexible approach to role and requirements and ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment;
- Self-Motivated and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines;
- A passion for technology.
- Proven successful commercial experience of achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT/Technology/Telecommunications sectors;
- Strong full life cycle B2B or B2B2C sales experience;
- Previous experience of SaaS, Mobility Solutions and Consultancy is beneficial;
- Proven ability to prioritise and work on a number of opportunities at any time within a challenging monthly delivery cycle. A key area is the ability to drive longer term strategic opportunities whilst working transactional business to deliver the monthly and quarterly targets;
- Track record of responding to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and working with peers on drafting commercial agreements;
- Professional sales training and sales process knowledge;
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm Currently home working. Eventually back in London-based office.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flexible working location;
- Opportunity to work with international partner;
- Work with highly motivated and energetic individuals.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per year
Location: Remote / London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 01/12/2020