Mobilise is a software company that provides digital solutions for medium to large Service Providers in the field of telecommunications. Our new products help service providers launch modern, flexible digital services with unique set of features and capabilities, including Self-care mobile applications, web portal/e-commerce, CRM and more. We offer our services under SaaS model, and our clients include multi-national global brands in Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. Our HQ is located in London, UK, but our diverse team is operating from all around the world.
About the Role
Job summary: An exciting opportunity for a Sales Associate to support the Head of Sales in developing the sales pipeline for a global Mobility Solution Provider.
The Sales Associate reports to the Head of Sales and is part of the wider sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, presenting the full range of company products and services to prospective clients, including SaaS, Consultancy and Mobility Software Solutions;
- Develop rapport with key decision makers within Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Operators, MVNOs, Wireless Carriers, ISPs and other Communication Service Providers;
- Develop and grow a regular client call cycle to develop loyal clientele, working collaboratively with the client and internal teams to understand the potential for cross-selling and upselling products and services;
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating leads, appointment setting, proposal writing and contract close
- Conduct client experience meetings with existing clients to understand their feedback
- Work closely with the teams to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the company products and services meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required;
- Understand, engage and develop relationships with other partners engaged within customer base;
- Engage with relevant channel partners to find and develop new opportunities;
- Provide accurate and timely sales receipts and records;
- Maintain and submit sales, documents, reports and route plans and all other deliverables promptly and diligently;
- Achieve the highest standards in serving customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Capable of building instant, credible rapport via the phone, email and face to face to ensure the effective delivery of proposals;
- Must be reliable, conscientious, with work ethics and a “can do” attitude;
- Flexible approach to role and requirements and ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment;
- Self-Motivated and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines;
- A passion for technology.
- Proven successful commercial experience of achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT/Technology/Telecommunications sectors;
- Strong full life cycle B2B or B2B2C sales experience;
- Previous experience of SaaS, Mobility Solutions and Consultancy is beneficial;
- Proven ability to prioritise and work on a number of opportunities at any time within a challenging monthly delivery cycle. A key area is the ability to drive longer term strategic opportunities whilst working transactional business to deliver the monthly and quarterly targets;
- Track record of responding to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and working with peers on drafting commercial agreements;
- Professional sales training and sales process knowledge;
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm Currently home working. Eventually back in London-based office.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flexible working location;
- Opportunity to work with international partner;
- Work with highly motivated and energetic individuals.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per year
Location: Remote / London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 01/12/2020