Car Finance Giant
About the Role
Salary/Rate: £16000 - £22000 depending on experience / annum OTE £65,000 Location: Hayes, Greater London. Office is 10 mins from Paddington by train. Job Type: Full-time
Reputable motor finance company is seeking an ambitious, energetic, enthusiast person who just loves communicating with customers.
You will be responsible for the first point of contact with our customers and guiding them through the experience of buying their new vehicle. We have a fast-paced and vibrant atmosphere, backed up with a strong management team to train and develop you in your career within the finance sector.
In return, you can expect
- Competitive basic salary (16,000 – 22,000 based on experience) + generous bonus structure (OTE 65,000 – on target earning)
- Uncapped Commission
- 20 days Holiday + your birthday as an extra holiday
- Friendly atmosphere
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career.
Are you a great listener and do you find building rapport second nature? Can you relate to and build relationships with a wide range of people, whilst making every transaction an interaction? Our strong position in the car market finance industry allows us to bring a wealth of expertise on customer service standards and the purpose is to offer a very simple and transparent customer journey, by the minute their finance application is approved to the point that they collect their new car. If you can build a strong rapport whilst paying attention to detail, provide excellent customer service and eager to achieve your targets, then our company is the place for you.
- Making outbound calls to approved finance customers, identify their needs and assist them in finding the car of their dreams!
- Converting leads into sales – inbound/outbound
- Responding to customer or motor dealers emails efficiently and effectively
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Accurately and efficiently entering data into our systems/portals
- Strong PC and phone skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Great deal closer
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Team player
This position is based in our head office in Hayes, Uxbridge Raod UB4 0JN (10 min from Paddington and very close to M4 motorway and Heathrow airport) and benefits from a modern office environment.
Salary: £16,000 to £22,000
Location: Hayes, Greater London
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/11/2019