Deep Tech Jobs
About Deep Tech Jobs
Deep Tech Jobs is an online job platform that aims to connect the most innovative science and technology businesses, with the most qualified scientists and engineers throughout the Industrial, Life Science and Computing domains. Geographically, our initial focus will be the UK, followed by the US and Europe. Founded in 2020, we are launching the business in early May 2021.
We are a small, supportive and highly collaborative team spread across the UK and US. We value commitment, quality delivery, problem-solving skills and resilience. Culturally, we are a team of doers, who prioritise getting shit done and consistently delivering. We favour capability over experience and always support ambition.
About the Role
Help us build and execute on the content strategy required to attract the world’s leading scientists and engineers.
Reports to: CEO
In the hiring manager's words:
Our mission is to help make the world cleaner, healthier and more intelligent. We intend to help by gathering the world’s leading scientists and engineers, together with the entrepreneurs building innovations that deliver on this mission.
We’re a start-up. It’s intense, fun, mission-oriented and seriously ambitious. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we’re totally committed to our work.
This role will likely suit someone with an interest in building online communities, managing / running a platform, and saving the world.
- Clear evidence of problem-solving ability.
- Clear evidence of getting stuff done.
- Outstanding communication skills – oral and written.
- Sense of humour.
- Collaborative style.
- Degree educated.
- Interest in marketing & community management.
- Interest in technology and science.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Research highly innovative Science, Technology and Engineering companies and identify those likely to be of interest to the world’s leading scientists and engineers.
- Work with the Deep Tech Jobs’ team to identify relevant content and upload it to the Deep Tech Jobs’ site, ensuring the right quantity and quality of content to engage our target community. This will involve database entry and CRM management.
- Play an active role in helping the Deep Tech Jobs’ team build the world’s leading community of scientists and engineers qualified and motivated to make the world cleaner, healthier and more intelligent. This will involve marketing support, including social media, newsletters, etc.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Head of Product with the execution of the product roadmap.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00
- You’ll learn loads!
- Discounted gym membership
- Company pension
- Remote working + office environment (City location)
- Loads of holiday
- Active social calendar!
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Start date: ASAP