The Online Marketing Department
About the Role
We’re a growing marketing company based in Sawbridgeworth. We specialise in working with financial services, legal and accountancy companies. We will work with about 1500 different client firms this year, providing both traditional and digital marketing services.
Our digital work has grown very significantly in the last two years. We have built and host over 700 WordPress websites and manage social media accounts on behalf of many clients.
We are looking to recruit a member of the team as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
This role will support the company's digital activity, in particular updating WordPress websites and also supporting the social media activity we undertake on behalf of clients.
You will also be required to liaise with clients, and the design, development and copywriting teams, to provide ongoing support.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in digital marketing. It isn’t a WordPress developer role, instead the successful candidate will be required to manage and administer websites.
Full training will be provided. While some knowledge of WordPress would be useful, it's not essential. However, you will need to demonstrate an interest in websites and digital marketing.
Listed below are the skills and experience we're looking for, we don't expect you to have all of them. Most of all, we're looking for someone with the right attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
- To administer, update and manage websites
- Provide support for our clients’ social media activity
- Liaise with clients and internal teams
You need to have:
- Demostrable experience in an admin role.
- A knowledge of WordPress.
- A real interest in digital marketing, websites and social media.
- A good knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent written English
- Very good attention to detail
- A good, ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task
- A strong customer service ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You need to be:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, often working under pressure to tight deadlines
- A quick learner and logical thinker
- Able to get along well with colleagues in an informal, supportive environment
- Resourceful with the ability to problem solve
- Comfortable liaising with multiple clients and suppliers by phone and email
Apply for this role
Already have an account with DigitalGrads? Please login and then return to this page.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 15/07/2019