About Media Phorm
We help FMCG brands engineer long term, aggressive growth through customer acquisition & by building massive influence.
About the Role
We are a young, energetic brand constantly on the lookout for talented superstars to help supercharge our growth and take us to the next level!
We genuinely believe we are doing something new and exciting in the direct-to-consumer space over the coming years, so looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow.
This is a 3 month paid internship with the opportunity to convert into a full time permanent role at the end of the internship.
We are looking for an extremely creative and talented copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for writing copy for a variety of brands and platforms, with a focus on direct response (creating copy that converts). This is a great opportunity to gain experience creating content across different aspects of the marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in digital marketing and what drives consumer behaviour, specifically for e-commerce. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, professional, organised, a quick learner and adopts a growth mindset.
- Writing long and short-form copy for our campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Ensuring that copy is engaging, on-brand with each client and converts well.
- Weekly updates with the account and strategy team to get feedback on the success of certain angles and tests.
- Developing fresh ideas and strategies to increase our conversion rate across multiple channels such as website and email.
- Working in collaboration with our videographers to create engaging stories for our video ads
- Strong written and verbal skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates a wide variety of creative work.
- Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Able to write copy for the different brands and channels by using the appropriate style for each audience.
- An interest in digital marketing, in particular consumer psychology and e-commerce.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A driven, proactive individual, who is open to feedback, learning and growth.
Apply for this role
Already have an account with DigitalGrads? Please login and then return to this page.
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
Location: London (Temporarily remote)
Working hours: 20 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 11/01/2021