DigitalGrads is a training and recruitment platform that provides a gateway to the tech industry for recent grads. We are 3 years old, self-funded, and ambitious. We are using technology to improve how recent graduates are sourced and hired so that better job matches are made and job satisfaction and retention is improved.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic graduate recruitment start-up as an Account Executive. You will be responsible for helping grads get their first jobs.
The Account Executive reports to the Account Manager and is part of a 6 person team.
- Highly organised and diligent ensuring all communication with candidates and employers is accurate and timely
- Excellent verbal communicator - energetic and friendly with the ability to build rapport with candidates and employers
- Excellent written English - good spelling and grammar
- Pragmatic and able to see problems as challenges without getting flustered or overwhelmed
- A self starter - naturally proactive and driven
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Day-to-day you will provide support to the Account Manager who you will shadow initially to learn on the job.
- Support the Account Manager with a mix of tasks including setting up interviews, sending out candidate assessments, collating candidate assessments, sending out screening questions, closing roles and informing candidates, sending out feedback (all in written format, through the DG platform)
- Screening shortlists for relevant candidates and rejecting unsuitable applicants. Then passing the good candidates to the Account Manager
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to grad messages on LinkedIn, and encourage grads to apply through the DG platform.
- Post job ads on LinkedIn, Indeed and other platforms as necessary.
After the first 3-6 months as your performance improves we will train you up to do the following:
- Learn how to work with clients and graduates
- Take on a handful of smaller clients that you manage directly
- Take 10 minute interview prep calls with Grads
- Set-up Temp Employment 'Gigs' (providing quotes for weekly payments; submitting monthly time-sheet to 'Giant'; setting up new Temp Employment staff on the 'Giant' Portal; setting up recurring invoices on Xero)
Salary and benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday
- 35 hours per week, flexible, normal hours are 9-5pm (7 hours per day with an hour for lunch)
- Position is remote, some travel for company meetings is optional
- Company laptop
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: 16/04/2021