Customer Success Executive (November)
About the Role
About the Role
Job suits: Customer Service Advisors / Sales & Retentions
We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding technology business that provides real-time broadband, TV and mobile pricing intelligence. Our call centre solutions are used by some of the world’s largest brands.
Note: we are a direct employer our website is www.fdm.uk
Role Overview / Job Description
Continuously monitor and analyse competitor pricing across multiple channels; ensuring price changes are accurately inputted into our Products
- Maintain and update our Products
- Letting the Competiton know strengths and weaknesses of other Competitors
- On-site Call Centre Training to Agents working directly for Contact Centre Manager
- Travelling required (see below)
- Effectively coordinating client requests.
- Previous Call Centre Advisor / Sales & Retention Role
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- High attention to detail.
- Understanding of price comparison websites.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can do-will do attitude.
- Team player who puts the team above the individual and contributes to the success of each team member.
- Working from Home
- Required to travel across the UK when required (approx 5-10 times a month).
- Travel & Meals supplemented
- Our office is located in London, so would be required to visit on-site when required
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/03/2020