Supply Chain Analyst
State of Flux
About the Role
Are you a graduate with procurement or consulting experience? If you are looking for your next challenge, we have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the State of Flux team in London. You will be working on interesting and diverse projects for leading global brands (FTSE 100 and Fortune 500) in a friendly and dynamic team.
As an Analyst at State of Flux, you will be working on challenging and rewarding projects with some of the world’s global leaders. You will work closely with our consultants and executives to deliver excellence for our clients in end to end procurement, supplier management and innovation projects. You will gain experience in our three core service lines of consulting, training and technology and work with global clients across a range of exciting industries.
- Perform complex analyses for our clients both from our office and on client sites
- Provide high quality reporting to clients and State of Flux management
- Work with our consultants and executives to provide project management support and research on assigned projects
- Support executives with proposal writing and business development activity
We are looking for a confident, driven and ambitious individual with a client focused attitude. You will have a keen interest in procurement and supply chain practise and a desire to learn more about management consulting. Ideally with a Master’s Degree and some relevant post graduate experience in procurement or consulting.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in running RFPs, commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Experience in managing supplier relationships.
- Ability to undertake complex analyses to interpret results and produce recommendations.
- Experience in influencing internal stakeholders or external clients.
- Previous experience as an analyst in one of the strategy houses, a Big Four consultancy or in a niche consultancy would be an advantage.
- Procurement and Supply Chain related studies/qualifications.
State of Flux is a fast growing procurement and supply chain consultancy headquartered in London with locations in the USA and Australia. Our creative and client-focused team are experts in procurement with a passion for solving our clients’ business challenges. We offer the only smart procurement and supplier management solutions in the market, combining consultancy, technology, training and managed services.
State of Flux is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: 01/03/2021