Marketing & Sales Intern
Delivering the best technology solutions to help organisations execute private transactions within their own network and beyond. Launched in 2015, HUBX works with leading institutions to help them simplify the arduous process of private capital raising and to share opportunities safely with other organisations for more effective collaboration.
About the Role
This is a brand new role at a leading B2B marketplace. The marketing, sales and customer support teams need an extra pair of hands to help support their day to day activities. In return you will get the opportunity to work across these departments, and gain valuable, varied experience.
This role is a 3-month internship with the potential for a permanent role for the right person.
Founded in 2015 by Axel Coustere and Stephen Ong and Headquartered in London, HUBX delivers state-of-the-art technology solutions to help organisations execute private transactions within their own network and beyond. It helps leading sell-side and buy-side financial institutions globally – including banks, stock exchanges, brokerage and asset management firms – meet time-critical deal execution deadlines and reduce dramatically costs associated with executing and syndicating private transactions.
HUBX is backed by Barclays, ELITE (soon part of Euronext Group), a European Tech VC and individual investors. The HUBX Team comprises industry expertise in data and AI, the private markets, technology platforms and investment banking. HUBX is growing rapidly and continues expansion following the closure of our most recent Series-A fundraising in January 2021.
- An enthusiasm and a desire to learn and take on new responsibility
- A can-do attitude - this role involves providing support across multiple departments
- Experience using social media and generally tech savvy
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems without being asked, proactive
- Good numeracy, able to work with data and good competence with MS Office software
- Experience using a CRM system (HubSpot preferred)
- Good excel skills, able to manipulate data easily
- Experience using LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter for B2B marketing
Responsibilities and tasks
- CRM support - Supporting our HubSpot CRM migration project, updating customer records and creating marketing lists
- Scheduling and managing email marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Digital marketing - Creating / scheduling of tweets and FaceBook posts, maintaining LinkedIn profiles and generating engagement across all social channels
- Website updates - Updating blogs / posts on HUBX WordPress site
- LinkedIn outbound campaign management - Setting up and monitoring outreach campaigns via our automated tools
- Customer support and administration - Supporting with back office client admin, invoicing, customer support
- Team support – Supporting the CCO with day to day scheduling and administration
£19-22k This role pays the Real Living Wage
- 40 hours per week
- Notting Hill London (Temporarily remote)
- Great experience working with a smart and ambitious team
- Excellent working facilities in central London location
- Flexible working location
- As much free coffee as you need!
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 per year
Location: Notting Hill, London (Temporarily remote)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 16/04/2021