Commercial B2B Senior Marketing Executive
About the Role
Do you want to play a vital role in a young, fast-paced & entrepreneurial company on a mission to help technology businesses grow?
We are a dynamic company based in Brighton and Hove and we seek a marketing B2B rising star! We value thoughts, ideas and actions mixed with the desire to deliver and get things done.
Please only apply if you have this experience:
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- 2(+) years B2B experience
- Awareness and knowledge of lead generation
- Experience of sales pipeline management
- Email marketing
- Some CRM and Marketing Automation software experience e.g. Hubspot
- Experience of content creation of blogs and whitepapers
In the role you will:
- Working with the management & the sales team, you will be focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including emails, webinars, content creation & content syndication, social, lead nurturing, online channel marketing, events and analytics.
- You will create specific persona-based lead generation campaigns localising for the different territories.
- You will perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B lead marketing initiatives
- You will create buyer personas which identify customer pain points & needs
- You will identify and create a local partner and alliance framework to generate leads
- You will monitor campaign metrics and feedback to key stakeholders
- You will agree on campaign success criteria jointly with the founders
- You will ensure that the sales team have the right collateral to support them in customer interactions
- You will develop sales collateral from case studies, videos and product one-pagers.
- You will promote activities across all relevant social channels
- You will nurture sales-ready leads to maximise the opportunity of purchase
- You will engage customers and prospects prioritised by potential
- Excellent communication skills – strong both written and orally
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Social media savvy & great copywriting ability.
- Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 21/09/2020