Account Delivery Executive
About the Role
Looking to start or progress your career in digital media? Join our close-knit, passionate team and learn about the fast-moving world of digital campaign planning, gain valuable experience managing clients and put your analytical mind to work.
Educate is a fast-growing digital agency specialising in the student marketplace, based in buzzing Bankside, London. We’re looking for a Campaign Delivery Executive to help design, plan and deliver highly technical online and mobile campaigns tailored to our clients’ marketing needs. This is a superb opportunity to get your foot in the door of a digital agency and gain cutting edge skills that will feed a fascinating and potentially lucrative career.
Initially, this is an Ad ops role. You will receive full training including Google AdWords and relevant major platform delivery and analytics.
You’ll also gain valuable experience dealing with clients and honing your customer care skills. The role could lead to a career in agency account management or lead you down the technical delivery route, depending on your skills and interests.
- be a recent graduate
- have some office or admin experience in a working environment
- be numerate and very organised with excellent attention to detail
- have knowledge of Google Ads (PPC) and Google Analytics
- enjoy analysing, coming up with ideas and going the extra mile
- enjoy problem-solving under pressure
- be keen to learn and progress
- enjoy working in a small team
- have some knowledge of, and maybe some experience in digital marketing
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off.
- 29 days holiday after 2 years.
- Possibility of private health.
- Contributory pension and death in service after 1 year
- Bike to work scheme – secure bike parking in the basement
- 5-minute walk from Southwark tube. 10-15 minute walk from Waterloo and London Bridge.
- Full training
- Excellent career prospects
- Fun working environment.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/10/2019