Talent Network Marketing Associate
Connect to business talent for project, interim and permanent roles from a global network of 40000 high-end executives, consultants and professionals.
About the Role
PLEASE NOTE: This role will be opening in March 2021.
Job summary: This role provides an introduction to marketing responsibilities, supporting the operations, campaigns and network development functions within the marketing team. There will be the opportunity to learn about marketing technologies, content planning and creation and how a business to business team operates.
Initially a 3 month internship - with a view to becoming a permanent role after that.
The Network Development Associate reports to the VP Marketing and Brand and is part of a 4 person marketing team.
- Degree educated, ideally with a 2:1 or equivalent;
- Will need to demonstrate an excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Social media skills in business environment
- Efficient and organised
Nice to haves:
- Social media, Linkedin, Salesforce skills
- Using our lead generation tools to identify and source new leads, uploading them into our CRM and Sales Force Automation systems.
- Designing and modifying marketing collateral to support the sales team
- Contributing to marketing content through blogs, social channels and creative input to these channels
- Working with network development to onboard and approve new talent registrations and respond to enquiries from communications programmes
- Opportunity to progress to Network Development Associate with focus on marketing for new talent registration and ongoing support
Day to Day tasks:
- Identify talent that is a good match to join our network, predominantly people who are already working independently, or who would be receptive to the opportunity to be on a talent network like Talmix
- Use Linkedin and other channels, including social media, to communicate with these people and provide strong arguments for joining the network
- Be responsible for reviewing new registrations on the network to determine if they should be approved on to the Talmix network
- Provide regular communications to the sales team on newly-onboarded talent, highlighting best new sign-ups for potential addition to Talmix talent pools
- Work with colleagues in the marketing team to send out welcome emails to newly registered talent
- Respond to welcome emails, and monitor enquiries through our support email
- Identify partners to provide services to talent and promote to network
Mon-Fri 9-5pm (core hours 10am - 4pm)
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per year
Location: Remote, London
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (10am - 4pm core hours)
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 01/04/2021