Junior Business Analyst (Sales)
Creating innovative digital experiences that connect brands directly to the users that they serve.
A brand is more than a logo. It’s the sum of the experiences it provides for consumers. In an age where consumers are in control, brands need to craft every touchpoint in response to their audiences needs, desires, and motivations. We help evolve our partners into relevant brands, because relevant brands are successful brands.
About the Role
Are you looking for an opportunity to cross skill yourself in productised services sales strategy development? Are you an analytical thinker, passionate and have an eye for detail? If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join DMI.
Head of Business for Europe
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience or knowledge of working with Digital / IT
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work effectively within multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent comms skills - verbal and written
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA)
Responsibilities and tasks
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Undertake market research on IT products and services
- Identify industry trends and build analysis of the same
- Process and analyse sales data
- Help in formulating strategy for customer acquisition and capturing market share
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Support prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Provide business system improvement recommendations.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- 21 days holiday
- Medical and Life Insurance
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per year
Location: Paddington, London (Temporarily remote)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: 01/04/2021