We’re a unique team of specialists with a passion for delivering marketing services, corporate design, investor and shareholder communications. Our clients come back to us time and time again as they know they can rely on our expertise to effectively communicate their key business messages.
About the Role
Perivan is looking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will be supporting our Marketing Manager to implement marketing plans and carrying our various strategies and tasks for our brand as well as tracking existing marketing campaigns and reporting on results and assisting with promotional activities. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as assist in the development of marketing collaterals such as white papers and case studies.
Perivan Limited helps financial services organisations communicate with their customers across multiple channels through a technology-led approach. Our focus is to improve the quality and productivity of our clients’ operations.
We're looking for:
This is a 3 month paid internship with the opportunity to convert into a permanent role at the end of the internship.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists in monitoring active marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software
- Creating a variety of reports
- Assists in creating marketing materials, such as white papers, case studies, brochures and marketing copy
- Assists in sending out email campaigns
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Providing administrative support to the marketing manager
- Research market trends, demographics and other relevant information that helps develop marketing plans
- Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts
- Upload material to the website, social media pages, online libraries and marketing department database
- Liaise with in-house graphic designers
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A collaborative creative thinker that can work as part of a team
- Prior work experience in marketing is a plus
Apply for this role
Already have an account with DigitalGrads? Please login and then return to this page.
Salary: £18,000 per year
Location: London (Temporarily remote)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 08/02/2021