Ad Operations Executive
Multilocal.media is a fast growing, globally focused, start-up helping to generate additional revenue streams for our client publishers in their non-domestic markets. We work with 50+ of the world’s largest publishing groups and curate their supply and audiences to provide an unparalleled suite of cookie-free solutions to buyers, both programmatically and through managed campaign delivery.
About the Role
The Ad Operations team set-up, serve, target, optimise, manage, and report on the performance and traffic of online ads. They do this using specialist ad serving technology. Ad Operations doesn't leave the fate of a campaign to chance. After campaign launch, an Ad Ops team closely monitors the ads to ensure they are doing their job.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong mathematical, analytical skills and attention to detail - Maths / Economics degree would be preferable.
- Flexible, can adapt to changing workloads, ability to handle multiple tasks and tight timelines.
- Operational focus - get things done and result-driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Expert in Excel a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English. Spanish and other languages a plus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within this rapidly expanding start-up and go on to manage an international ad operations team.
40 hours per week
- Company pension
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £22,500 per year
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: ASAP