IT and Office Manager
About Install Projects
Install Projects is based in Southampton, Hampshire and operate nationwide. We design, install and maintain a variety of electrical and mechanical solutions from individuals to large corporate companies; specialising in commercial & retail fit outs, high end residential projects and industrial & hazardous areas (CompEx).
About the Role
This is a brand new role at a Mechanical & Electrical Contracting business with nationwide clients including Starbucks, Calor Gas and Deliveroo.
The new role is adaptable and could go in different directions depending on the candidate. The right person for this job will be able to streamline the business adding new ideas and will have the opportunity to learn new personal skills at the same time.
Initially a 3 month contract - with the possibility of moving to permanent role - all being well.
The new role will report to the director but also work very closely with accounts and projects managers.
- Microsoft 365 working on flows and improved process
- Business & finance knowledge
- Flexible approach to different/varied tasks
- Organised with attention to detail
- Social Media
- Website editing
Responsibilities and tasks
- Generally assisting and link-up between Director, Project Managers and Account Managers
- Working with and analysis of project management software (Workflowmax) on purchasing costs, labour cost, etc.
- Improving daily process with the implementation of new systems - hopefully by further integration of 365 software
- Management of Health and Safety system (Online)
- Social media posts and keeping website updated
- Assist with scheduling engineers and updating clients
- Assist with tenders and final accounts with finance dept
- Assist with compiling O&M manuals for client hand overs
- Assist with fleet management (services, breakdowns etc.)
- Book travel/hotels for engineers
- Answer office phone
I.e. Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm We allow some home working / flexible hours etc
- Free parking
- Vitality health insurance (after 1 year)
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start date: 08/03/2021